Tuesday 22 October 2013

Magazine Survey

As part of my research to aid me when creating my magazine I have created a survey using survey monkey to allow me to understand the general market. When creating the survey I included questions such as 'How much are you willing to pay for a magazine' and 'Whats your favourite magazine genre?'. I included these types of questions to make sure I am able to make the best possible magazine that attract my chosen target audience and allow me to include parts to a magazine that they wish to see. When making the magazine I used all closed questions that were multiple choice as it will allow me to understand groups better including the majority or what people are wanting to see in the magazine. Bellow is the link to my survey that I created.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5PSWPRG

No comments:

Post a Comment