Tuesday 22 October 2013

Production Log

Production Log
 
Within the last week of media I have completed the analysis of the three double page spread which I set myself for homework during the week. I need to upload this to my blog and move on to the instution research which I have further set myself for homework. I have looked through my blog, and have come to the conclusion that I need to add more representations to my contents page analysis to make sure i can get the best possible mark. 
 
Within a media lesson I have completed a the existing mastheads which have helped me with the choosing of my own magazine name. I collected a range or examples that portrayed a range of different genres and presented this on powerpoint. I have now uploaded it to my blog using slideshare on to the research lable. I have also completed the creation of my survey and placed the link on my blog to allow people within the school to fill in the survey so i can collect the results and place them on my blog. When collecting these results it will help me to understand my audience alot better and see what they expect within a magazine.   

No comments:

Post a Comment