Friday 14 February 2014

Magazine Draft

This is my final magazine that i have created using the program of Indesign as well as the program of issuu to make sure i can upload it to my blog. This is my final copy with the last edits i have made to the magazine to make sure that the magazine is a professional as possible as well as successful in reaching out to my target audience i have chosen to aim the3 magazine at. I have made sure that the magazine represents the genre of the magazine being soft rock as clearly as possible and made sure that the colours and images were not gender specific as well as the information included in th3e magazine contents page itself was using the uses and gratification theory to make sure that the magazine is as informative, entertaining and as well as creating relationship's with the magazine and the artists included in the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment