Monday 4 November 2013

Audience

Audience
The audience that I will focus on for my magazine will be both genders but mainly towards the male gender, having the age range of 16 to 25 years old. My magazine will appeal to those who enjoy pop rock music with well known artists rather than up and coming as it means the audience will be able to relate a lot easier to the cover models and they will be able to identify them easily. The artists used will be popular with the male generation at the moment between the ages of 16 to 25, reinforcing the fact that I want my magazine to be a appealing mainly the male gender. I will make sure that my magazine is promoted for the age range on places where they are most likely to see it such as Facebook, YouTube and other well known websites as well as posters when out in clothes shops like Topshop/man. I will create a Facebook page as well as a twitter account to allow readers to interact with the magazine and express their ideas and thoughts to help improve the magazine as well as win competitions. The social class will be the usual class for a music magazine which is BC1. The price for my magazine will be no higher than £4.00 allowing the teenagers and students to afford to purchase the magazine.
Even though it is a mainly male magazine I wish to appeal to both genders by
including a wide range of bands and artists who the public like and are well known being men and women that are not objectified, meaning the readers aren’t offended. I will get all
the information that I need to create my magazine from the questionnaire that I have created and make sure it will afford everything they wish to see and expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment