Tuesday 12 November 2013

Props and Costumes

This mood board of the props and clothes that I have created to give me an idea of how i want my models to be portrayed within my pop rock magazine. These are just a few images of what i could potentially use or recreate within my images . I want it to have an element of seriousness to my magazine that is why i have used mostly dark colours with a hint of red to show passion towards the music. Furthermore, i have chosen to use dark colours in the clothing to make sure that the genre of rock is portrayed clearly as well as being the typical clothing that my readers would wear. The clothes and accessories included within this mood board are the colours and style that I would want my model to wear for my magazine when i take my studio shots. It is important for me to think of how I want my model to look in images to make sureit portrays the genre clearly and relates to the audience that would want to buy the magazine, so that I can ensure I take the pictures right the first time round, allowing myself to move and work quicker. This relates to my audiences due to the target audience being mainstream as well as individuals therefore this would be a typical clothing they would wear that they are able to buy themselves and so creating a relationship with the audience through what they wear.  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment