Tuesday 5 November 2013

Colour Connotations

I have created a presentation of colour connotations that i could potentially use as I felt it is a good way for me to decide on what colours would best present my magazine and represent the genre clearly. When making this presentation I came to the conclusion that different colours have different connotations, meaning that different moods can be highlighted through the uses of different colours as well as different shades of the colour hagving just as much impact. I need to chose my colours carefully because I didn't want to make a mistake and mislead readers with the genre. This presentation will be very helpful when planning my magazine as  I could look back and see what my own personal opinion was on each colour, and what I think they represent with different emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment