Monday 20 January 2014

Article Extention

When placing my article on to the double page spread I am creating I felt that when looking at other magazine article I was missing some key information that readers will be looking for throughout the article and will allow the readers to feel more informed about this new artist. Therefore, due to my article being a interveiw style i have added more question thought out the article along with the a concluding paragraph to finalise the interview and allow the readers to understand it has finished.


What have you got in store for us next? Another album maybe?
Another Album! Are you taking the p*ss! Single maybe but not Album, I know I love music and everything but I don’t live in the recording studio! I do want a social life to see family so I guess that if people want another album from me they will have to wait… I don’t care.

Do you watch programs such as the X – factor?
No its sh*t, fake and staged, occasionally you get the one or two every few years that can sing but usually none of them can they all use auto tune and it wouldn’t surprise me if they didn’t actually sing live. And plus they are all about the money… pr*cks! And they forget about where they came from I mean look at that girl and… Little Chicks? Oh Little Mix, them girls.


Did you always want to be a singer or do you find it too stressful that you would prefer to be something else?


When I was younger I went to all the singing and dancing schools possible, I was just a music freak but never did the school performances I mean id never dance around the stage I hated the attention. So I guess I’m not like normal girls or artists because I don’t change for anyone. When I was in school and got asked what I wanted to be when I grew up and I always said singer. The teachers would tell me I needed a proper profession and now I guess I’ve proven them wrong, I’m doing something I love and met the most amazing people possible. Don’t get me wrong sometimes it can be so stressful but can’t all jobs? I mean I wanted to be a doctor at one point and that is a stressful job in itself so I must of got an easy job compared to them as I’m not saving lives! Oh and I loved animals so i guess i could have been a vet?


Do you watch programs such as the X – factor?


No its sh*t, fake and staged, occasionally you get the one or two every few years that can sing but usually none of them can they all use auto tune and it wouldn’t surprise me if they didn’t actually sing live. And plus they are all about the money… pr*cks, its their fault that people that cant sing are getting number ones. I mean who actually buys and listens to their singles! And they forget about where they came from I mean look at that girl and… Little Chicks? Oh Little Mix, them girls, they are just aweful and i blame the X-factor for allowing them to sing in public.

Do you think we are like that?

Every magazine is the same and they just want a story i mean thank god I’m not in the genre of pop as that is all they ever talk about and it does my bloody head in. But i guess you lot are a little different as you want to know about my music rather than my personal life, though that last question was a risky one.


How do you feel about getting your number one hit single, did you think you would get it?


I didn’t think i would get it, I try not to focus on getting a number one signle I am more interested in getting a song out that I’m happy with. It wouldn’t bother me iif i got a number one because like i say im not out there to try and impress everyone you take me how i am or you leave me. So i guess i am happy people like my work, but the songs weren’t made to impress others it was a personal goal.


Do you have any regrets while you’ve been working in the music industry?


No, I don’t see the point in having regrets , i just take everything that is given to me unless its something to do with Top of the Pops as that would be cringe.


Now your well known in the UK, are you considering breaking into the American music industry?


Honestly, I’d love to i think that American fans are awesome and crazy. So full of energy , but sometimes they are so creepy like you get the really bad stalky ones. But i guess I’m excited but nervous but if you want the truth as amazing as being famous in America would be I’m not reallu bothered. I’m happy with what I have and yes it would be nice but if they don’t like me or my music then i couldn’t really care less.


Ifyou could change genre what would you change to?


If I could or had to change genre... mmmm thats a hard one, I guess I’d have to choose something like Indie. I couldn’t handle being in the genre pop already I mean i think its obvious now but I hate it. But Indie, I think is amazing like I look at Ellie’s work an d love it so i guess if i had to I would move to Indie as they are artists that focus mainly

on the music as well. I think that no matter what genre your in as lomg as your in the music industry for the music and because you want to be then that is all that matters on the music as well. I think that no matter what genre your in as lomg as your in the music industry for the music and because you want to be then that is all that matters.
Last question I promise… Do you ever struggle with fame?
 
‘Sometimes, the media just don’t give you a break and when I got take in with my illness they were there, in my face flashing the camera and everything , I mean they only care about their story and I care about me so we aren’t going to get along. That’s the bit I hate.

That’s the bit I… [Sighs] those are the moments when I lose faith in the public as I just realise what this world is coming to… its… shocking. Even a doctor asked for my autograph I mean it was turning into a joke. I’ve learnt to be true to myself and so if anyone doesn’t likeme, like themedia it’s their problem and not mine.

Well thanks for the chat Leah, and I hope we can have another interveiw soon if I haven’t pissed you off too much and I’m looking forward to the next single as I’m sure the fans are to.

No comments:

Post a Comment