Monday 20 January 2014

Last Minute Images

When holding a feedback focus group, for my first draft of the magazine I was told that the contents page uses too boring, including too many female models and so seeming unrealistic for a rock magazine. Therefore to make improvements to the contents page I decided to take last minute images to make sure that were of males to allow my magazine to have variety as well as seem more interesting and professional due to the range of images. The feedback group believed that including more male based images would give my magazine a range of images, due to the use of location and studio shots that will stand out as well as make them want to read the magazine. This using the uses and gratifications theory as the magazine is entertaining as well as informative and so relating to my audiences demographics of main-streamer's and individualists of the classes A B C1.





No comments:

Post a Comment