Friday 24 January 2014

Programs and Production Log

When making my magazine i have used a range of programs for not only the magazine itself but the planning and research with the use of;

- videos, (location as well as survey results)
- PowerPoint,  (new media and promotional methods)
- word documents (evaluations)
- prezi (contents ideas)
- posts (production logs)
-  photoshop (edited images on my magazine)
- Indesign (to construct my magazine) 

I have decided to use a range of programs to make sure that my blog is interesting as well as presents the information clearly to enable me to present my ideas and reasoning's to those around me. 

I am currently preparing for a presentation that I will present on Tuesday the 28th with a focus group collecting over feedback about my magazine as well as any last minute changes that will need to be completed to make the magazine relate to the target audience even clearer.





No comments:

Post a Comment